About Me

My photo
I'm Arthur, a Golden Retriever. I was rescued from the streets of Taiwan through the efforts of Golden Retriever Rescue and many kind volunteers in Taiwan. I understand Mandarin and English but cannot speak either. I have the innate ability to smell anything 'round' and I consider myself a real foodie as I'm willing to try just about anything edible. I was adopted by my human in 2009, my human ROCKS; together, we are on a special mission in rounding me into a stellar 'urban dog'! This blog is dedicated to my journey in urban development and the humans who make it possible.

June 22, 2015

DogGone Goodness from a simple Human with a HUGE Human Heart!

About 10,000 dogs are killed each year for the Yulin festival Yulin festival only dates back to 2009!!





No comments:

Post a Comment