About Me

My photo
I'm Arthur, a Golden Retriever. I was rescued from the streets of Taiwan through the efforts of Golden Retriever Rescue and many kind volunteers in Taiwan. I understand Mandarin and English but cannot speak either. I have the innate ability to smell anything 'round' and I consider myself a real foodie as I'm willing to try just about anything edible. I was adopted by my human in 2009, my human ROCKS; together, we are on a special mission in rounding me into a stellar 'urban dog'! This blog is dedicated to my journey in urban development and the humans who make it possible.

September 9, 2011

PAW PROPS to Arthur's pals at Petropolis!


Dr Gil










Petropolis 

Arthur and I are known to take  an occasional "exit stage left" and head toward our other favorite dog park do-west. It's a departure from the new (sometimes) crowded dog park on the East side. We OF COURSE always make a a special pit-stop to see our friends at Petropolis, the greatest pet supplier in the area.  Arthur literally leads me to the door each time. We're always greeted like family.  Arthur takes in a lap of cool refreshing water and more often than nott, we leave with a new ball!
The staff and owner, ("Taz") have always offered me knowledgeable advice on diet, pet care, and vets in the area. They consistently provide first-class assistance! It's that  real New York neighborhood feel you expect in the city, and downtown! They've also introduced me to Arthur's new vet DR DiPolo in Tribeca and of course, DR Gil, who can be found regularly on the premises seeing animals, free of charge, for brief consults and basic exams.  For this and so much more, (we) thank you. Paw Props to Petropolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment